Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you have a weird facial expression when you are in deep thought?

I tend to get the 1000 mile stare. You'd think I'm standing in Oklahoma and trying to see what's going on in Las Vegas. What's really strange when I'm that deep is that I can work without having to look at what I'm doing; I can reassemble the engine of a truck without actually paying any attention to what my hands are doing.





It seems to creep a lot of people out when my brain is obviously a million miles away and I'm working with the precision of a jeweler.





DDo you have a weird facial expression when you are in deep thought?
If I do, it's probably how I look most of the time.





Sometimes when I'm tripping, people will ask, ';What are you looking at?';, because apparently I'm staring off in a strange direction.





And I'm, like, ';I'm not looking at anything. I'm just thinking.'; And then I'll realize that my eyes are cast off in the direction of something that I hadn't even noticed before.Do you have a weird facial expression when you are in deep thought?
I have a weird facial expression all the time. lol. I'm basically like Cameron. I just have what could best be described as a blank look on my face. Some people say I look 'lost'. It's rather intimidating actually, lol I don't look very friendly. Thought doesn't come by very often for me...
Lol, yeah. :P I always look angry... woops.





Or I just stare at the wall. And I tend to ignore people when I'm lost in thought. They always have to call me about 3 times. lol.





xx
Yeah; Hah. I get this blank often mistaken for confused look, my mouth hangs open just a little bit and my head is slightly tilted, and I just stare... I can see why I look confused, but i'm not :)
When I think deeply, I glare, and my friends point out to me that I look like a total jerk.
Yes, very weird I've heard. I usually look like I'm scowling, and I either scratch my head or rub my chin :P
No. No one can ever tell what I'm thinking or if I'm even thinking.
I do a slight frown, it's natural for me.
yeahhh my jaw pops out of place *its broken* and my eyes go into a deep stare :p
i make little wrinkles on my forehead and pout my lips while staring blankly into space.. lol
i get told that i tend to squint my eyes
i bet that your ex stinky room mate had a weird facial expression on his face when he caught you chewing the skid marks out of his dirty underwear

No comments:

Post a Comment