Monday, November 21, 2011

What's the best acne facial wash?

I need a good acne facial wash that works really well on normal-oily skin. I prefer if it's a scrub and is not Proactiv or Acne Free. I need to get it at drug stores and it has to be worth the money. I'm looking for a scrub or wash that ranges from 10-15 dollars.





Requirements for best answer:


-has to be not ProActiv or Acne Free


-can get at drug stores


-has to be between 10-15 dollars


-your experience with it





Thanks.What's the best acne facial wash?
well 10-15 is a little pricey imo, but maybe where you live things are more expensive; i use clean and clear morning burst in the morning and at night lol it makes my face feel really fresh and clean... its like my motivation for getting up and ready in the morning on weekdays, maybe im just a big loser, but i think its super amazingWhat's the best acne facial wash?
well i use the orange, but the green wasnt out last time I bought some, I have wanted to try it... the orange works good for me, but if you end up trying the green lemme know how it works out for u... thanks for the best awnser Report Abuse

Ok I use to use nothing but Mary Kay, but now I use all Olay products. They have a really nice face wash with no scrubbers in it and they also make it for your type of skin. Not all of us are the same, so you might have to try a few to find what works best for you. It does not cost even $10 and if you like Olay you will like the rest of their products. Good Luck!
neutragena is good but i dont know if they have a kind that comes in a scrub but it works great. i used it during my teen years when i had acne
I personally like Olay Daily Facial Scrub (it has mircobeads in it and is sensitive). I also use Olay daily moisturizer with SPF 15. This all costs me about $13.





Also everyone thinks that Olay is for older women but I'm 20 and it is the only thing that has worked on my skin.
I use Neutrogena, its lie 19.00 bucks (a little over) and I got it at walmart. It comes in an orange package and it's a wash, day and night cream. I really like it. It says its better than proactive on the package
soap %26amp; water or witch hazel
Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit.





You can purchase it at your local WalMart, for about $18.00 not including tax.





It includes a facial cleanser [step 1] ; Moisturizer [step 2] ; and lastly the incredible spot treatment [step 3].





I've had it for less than a week and have already seen results. I don't want to sound like a commercial, but I truly recommend this product. It was well worth my $20.00. I know its a little out of your price range, but I was fully satisfied with this for the miracles it had created for me.





I'm not sure how it will work for you, because everybody's skin is different. But I thought it was a fabulous product and highly recommend you try it! Good luck!
Well - it's not in your price range but Arbonne Clear Advantage is awesome. I doubt you'd get the results you're looking for with quality ingredients from a drug store brand costing $10-$15. Arbonne is botanically-based, contains no animal products or byproducts, contains no mineral oil, is not tested on animals and has no added checmical dyes or fragrances. Check it out at:


GreatSkinGreatLife.myarbonne.com





Remember, you get what you pay for.
neutrogena is good


u can use it
St.Ives is good try dat.

No comments:

Post a Comment