Monday, November 21, 2011

If people could see your facial expression through there Monitor right now what would they see?

You'all would prolly laugh lol- I feel like I am concentrating extra crazy..I haven't combed my hair-


If people could see your facial expression through there Monitor right now what would they see?
A blank stare with drool out of the corner of my mouth. Its one of my better days!If people could see your facial expression through there Monitor right now what would they see?
they'd see me sitting at my desk at work wearing a winter coat, a hooded sweatshirt, 2 t shirts, jeans, shorts, and shoes with 2 pairs of socks while still trying to keep my teeth from chattering and rubbing my hands together to try to keep my fingers warm...





i freeze easily and the people who control the thermostat dont so i'm screwed every single stinking winter... i even have my little space heater on and i'm still cold. i checked the thing in the hallway a bit ago and it shows 63... its only 10 above with a wicked north wind so there has to be a wind chill and my office is on the north side of the building with a nice, big, drafty window...
Hahaha a slightly bewildered looking purple haired woman who is typing with one hand and eating a Twix with the other! :o) xxxxx
Sniffling and coughing. I am sick. I am probably squinting because I didn't put my contacts in and my hair is a hot mess.
A very contented smiling lady as was just chatting with a pal and feeling good :)
They would see me yawning, slouched in my chair and sipping a huge mug of tea.
Not much of a expression on my face. Cant seen to get going today.
Well, I'm at work right now and I'm kinda mad at one of the ladies. So I kinda have grimace on my face.
like im gunna fall asleep- energy drinks make you crash lol ( i had one 5 hours ago)
I'm just biting my remote control, i don't even know why i just had it in my hand.
A face that would make them wonder if they SHOULDN'T have 'trust issues'! *lmao*
Me eating Fritos. :-P But, I'm a sexy-eater ... if there is such a thing.
A Person who looks like s**** cause there not pretty now.
I was frowning ... from concentrating. Making more of an effort to smile now though :-)
i am smiling beautifully.





nice question :)
my wild hair uncombed ,drinking coffee,and looking like i dont give a shyt
When I read this I smiled. Have you ever had someone talking to you online while on a webcam at the same time? It's so funny.
lmfao


you are t2 much
dazed and confused
A monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment