Monday, November 21, 2011

I am turning 16 in a week and i have hardly any facial hair?

i have wiskers on my cheeks chin and upper lip and they are dark hairs but they are not very thick and there is not a lot either. I only have to shave about once a week. When will i start growing more facial hairI am turning 16 in a week and i have hardly any facial hair?
Well, I have a pretty thick beard and mustache, and I'm 15. So just shave it and don't shave it for awhile. You have to give it time to grow. Just shave it and leave it for about 2-3 weeks. If it doesn't grow a lot, just shave it again.I am turning 16 in a week and i have hardly any facial hair?
I have friends who are in their 20s and only have to shave once or twice a week. I'm 19 and have to shave 3 times a week. It's different for every guy, but you won't notice major changes for 2-3 years. To tell how you're going to be a good estimate is look at your dad and your grandparents.
quit lying, you dont have to shave at all. and when you do get it, i'd bet you wouldn't like having to shave every 2 days
Could it be in a different area? Hint Hint.
Bout 18 id say but i dont think it really matters ano like a clean shaven man so it just means you dont have to shave more
its comes eventually, be glad you don't have to shave that much though
its all genetics. there is nothing you can do to make your facial hair grow more.
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment