Monday, November 21, 2011

How will i know that the facial care product is suitable and worth for me before i purchase it?

i tried so many products but nothing makes me better. i had a smooth face skin but i never found a suitable product that can help me maintain my face skin. the most usual problem is, the products i use always create a lot of small pimples on my skin as a result of making my face becomes oily.How will i know that the facial care product is suitable and worth for me before i purchase it?
Are you moisturizing after you wash? If I don't moisturize after I wash my face, my skin will produce too much oil to compensate for drying effects from the washing. I love Aveeno. I had very good luck with the Mary Kay system as well. They have several different lines for dry, oily, or combo skin. Any Mary Kay lady will give you a free consult (they know you'll buy their products because they're fabulous). It is a bit pricier obviously, but it works. My face is more like yours...pretty normal and smooth...not excessively oily or dry unless I use something that is too harsh on my skin, don't wash it enough, or don't moisturize after I wash. It's a process, but my face thanks me for it. The greatest thing abotu the Mary Kay stuff is that you get the whole shebang...cleaners, moisturizers, and make-ups that are compatible. (I swear I don't sell Mary Kay..I've just enjoyed using it). However, if you prefer to use things you can get at Target, I do recommend the Aveeno.How will i know that the facial care product is suitable and worth for me before i purchase it?
Skin products penetrate but the first layer of skin, and they do not help. They can make the skin lighter and milder in texture, but can not remove wrinkles, contrary to what their ads say.


You can try getting free samples of many products and then determine what would help you the best.
well you can maybe get some samples! but you need to use a product for a while before you know if it really works for you. atleast for 2-3 weeks. for normal skin, try Nivea -its a neutral cream.
To purchase a suitable product for skin care


YOU MUST KNOW THE TYPE OF YOUR SKIN


if your skin is oily-%26gt;choose products have label [For grassy skin]


if you skin is dry-%26gt;choose products have label [For dry skin]


If your skin is smooth %26amp; delicate DON'T use soap for long peorid during shower or washing your face because soap has an irritant substnace (sodium hydorxid NaOH)


-You can use creams which make skin soft and if your skin dry and there are many wounds due to it's dryness, you can use Glycerine (TOPICAL usage only)


-You can also use almond oil for skin care too
Have you ever tried Arbonne? They have several different lines that I'm positive that there's one to suit you. Go to FacialAdvice.com to find out more.
I had the same problem.... but the problem is - is that everyone is different when it comes to skin. What I found that was most effective (because I had really bad acne) was using cleansers like Cetaphil (and now I used Neutrogena Deep Clean - also a mask) that does NOT have those ';beads';. I found that the beads can make very tiny cuts in the skin (which is VERY sensitive) and then cause a site for breakouts. So the cleansers that I have used are very gentle while getting rid of the dirt. Obviously, don't pick at your skin, otherwise its a lost cause. Also, do not touch your face a lot. If you are a student (or a book reader) sometimes even touching the pages (therefore getting ink on your fingers and touching your face) may cause breakouts if you are that sensitive. I have tried EVERYTHING (from ProActiv to doxycycline and topical medications) since I was 11 (now im 21). I think because I'm finally growing out of it, it is working, but remember to use something very soft to the skin- nothing harsh like beaded cleansers.
Hi,


Why don't you try '; Murad';. It's very effective.Now,they're offering FREE trial with 30-Day supply.Check it out here:


http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-1813149-1鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment