Monday, November 21, 2011

What's a good oil free facial moisturizer that deeply moisturizes skin but doesn't make it too oily and

doesn't make it break out?


i have VERY sensitive, acne prone skin. i am noticing it has become very dry though, lines all over my forehead. also i've been breaking out more than usual...i think my skin is trying to compensate for the dryness by increasing the secretion of oil...


i have been using clinique oil free moiture gel, but i think i need something mroe intensive, yet gentle. any recommendations?What's a good oil free facial moisturizer that deeply moisturizes skin but doesn't make it too oily and
My face is very temperamental and breaks out with everything. I have found a good product on EBay, I am unsure where to find it anywhere else but it is really cheap there, It is called Rejuvenique. i have been able to buy a complete set of products, facial wash, face moisturizer, neck cream and hand cream generally 3 or 4 of each for around $15.00, and I am really impressed with it. I have very normal skin other than the predicted break outs around that time of the month and this product seems to be gentle enough for my face to tolerate, look it up.What's a good oil free facial moisturizer that deeply moisturizes skin but doesn't make it too oily and
A good OTC one is Cetaphil facial soap. It's very gentle, I use it on my baby's face for his eczema. It moisturizes and cleanses so it should help prevent both dry skin and acne breakouts. I use it on my own face sometimes too and it makes it feel so smooth! You can get it most anywhere in the cosmetics/face care section.
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment