Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I improve my facial looks ?

I don't think I am ugly, however I am not happy with my looks as for recently. I look like some wierdo from outer space. Hence, I need some tips on how to improve my image. Anything is appreciated. THanks :





http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>





http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>How can I improve my facial looks ?
first of all you dont look like a wierdo, and you dont need that much in change, first of all you can start my getting either contacts or lasic surgery, glasses give people that nerdy look, and then go to ur barber and ask him for a new look in a cut u can try hey maybe even if you like to change ur haircolor either a shade lighter or a shade darker, and then your wardrobe get a nice wardrobe, see whats in go to the main department stores and ask the workers there, they are more than happy to help you in that category, and finally PERSONALITY! dont go around hanging a grudge of how you look, you should be thankful for your health, and that you have your life ahead of you, so hopefully these tips will get your spirit up, take care and all the bestHow can I improve my facial looks ?
Well, clicking on your link only caused further pop ups which i didnt appreciate but, there isnt much you can change. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment