Monday, November 21, 2011

What do you use to remove facial hair?

Waxing is supposed to be good. That way it doesn't grow back darker and thicker like it would if you were to shave it off with a razor. If that doesn't work or you want a more permanent solution, electrolysis should do it for you.What do you use to remove facial hair?
facial hair removal creams...work very well.What do you use to remove facial hair?
scissor or a shaving blade.
I use a razor, and some shaving cream.
i don't. my mother made me wax the upper lip before my wedding, and i vowed NEVER to do that again! it was the most painful thing! luckily, i don't really have to worry about it.
I go to the spa for threading. I haven't shaved my moustache ever since because i don't want it to grow fast and hard. It's a bit painful but I'm satisfies with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment