Monday, November 21, 2011

How come psychics study your facial expressions when they do readings?

I saw on Law %26amp; Order SVU that ';psychics'; do this to see minor movements in the face that indicate a positive or negative response.


So in fact, these psychics are not really psychic at all?How come psychics study your facial expressions when they do readings?
hello Jenns Answers





I myself am a professional psychic. When I give guidance to a 'face to face' client I tend to avoid looking at them where possible, my eyes are either shut or my focus is on the wall in front of me. I find that looking at the client takes me out of the meditative state that we find ourselves in when we work. When on the phone - this is obviously not an issue.





Maybe you should not pay to much attention to the medias portrayal of psychics. The portrayal will only reflect the beliefs of those making the program %26amp; sensationalising any matter sells!





In Peace





Pam RichardsHow come psychics study your facial expressions when they do readings?
Psychics aren't much different than anyone else ..... sometimes a face comes along they can't resist sneaking looks at.
Haha, psychics are fake! Some may have an accute attention to people's emotions, and may be able to guess things or the future, but they are just out there to get money. It's called business.
And how long did it take you to figure this out? I do believe that there are people with certain kinds of gifts that can't be explained away by science, but these commercial psychics that make you pay are charlatans.
Yep, how your face reacts to certain things (if it does) is a pretty good indicator when it comes to doing cold readings.


.
most all of them are fake


I myself get colors and feelings looking at people but I am not a master psychic


yet - so that can change LOL





only one master psychic I ever met was a Carl Hewitt that is now passed


http://www.gotsc.org/





but there are some remarkable people out there


most pretty incognito


the best ones dont need your adoration


and they are pretty diverse


I know people that can read cards from the reverse side one by one in a deck


I am even practicing that myself even though it is not a priority for me


hey but then I am a student of http://ramtha.com


so this stuff is all just Natural for me
To hunt successfully, you have to know your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment