Monday, November 21, 2011

Using Ivory soap as a facial cleanser ?

Well, my skin is EXTREMELY sensitive, and i break out really easily. My dad suggested on using ivory soap to wash my face, but i also have to use a moisturizer because my skin is dry. Help?Using Ivory soap as a facial cleanser ?
NEVER use ivory soap. Ivory is ment for your body, and the skin on your body isn't as sensitive as the skin on your face. Ivory soap would make your skin dry out even more.





Instead, I suggest Cetaphil, or a facial cleanser for very sensitive skin types. Also try natural products or even home remides so that you know your face wash isn't packed with chemicals.Using Ivory soap as a facial cleanser ?
I would not recommend any soap on your face. You can find mild cleansers for sensitive skin at the stores, and if you can find it I would just recommend rinsing it with water. Soap can make your face even drier.


Hope I helped :)
Don't use ivory soap. Instead I would try some Aveno products or some Ceptahil products.

No comments:

Post a Comment