Friday, August 20, 2010

Can the weather or sleep deprivation affect the facial/body shape?

lately my cheeks have become really puffy, wondering is it fat or water that causes the puffiness? my body is fine, but my face does look so much rounder and puffy than 2 weeks ago! it's annoying! my features have stretched because of my bigger rounder cheeks! (my eyes look bigger when my face was slimmer)


oh, and also i haven't been having enough sleep since last week, especially these few days i only sleep for average four hours a day. do you think sleep deprivation can cause the puffiness?


or it's the cold weather? i am from a tropical country, and now i am in melbourne where the weather is so much colder. i've been doing some cardio excercises, so maybe that is the reason my body doesn't store much fat but my face (i didn't know any cardio exercise for face lol)?


any way to lose the puffiness or slim my face down so that i can go back to the normal me ?


thanks for helping :) appreciate it!Can the weather or sleep deprivation affect the facial/body shape?
i use to stay up for days,sober and not.. what i'd do too erase the puffiness the next morning was to hold soup spoons under water for 5 seconds than stick them in the freezer butts up. making like a dome.as if your pouring something out. ten minutes later remove the spoons and place the butts over your eyelids. relax. once you place the spoons on your skin do not lift them.your skin will stick to the spoon til it warms up and lets go.lifting will cause harm.wait a minute or so.you'll feel your skin relax and you'll notice the difference by the time your done getting ready.Can the weather or sleep deprivation affect the facial/body shape?
I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her. I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at


http://www.mylguide.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment