Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should my friend do about his facial hair?

Here's a picture of him. He wants to know what he should do about his facial hair. I said that the beard thing looks ugly, and feels even worse on a girl's skin. Thoughts?





http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>What should my friend do about his facial hair?
it suits him quite well i like it i say keep itWhat should my friend do about his facial hair?
Well, I think it looks good on him but if he wants, he could:


Brush each day to stop it from being too rough


Wash it to make it nicer for him and others to feel and look at


If he admires it, it will look nicer





TRUST ME, THIS WORKS
I wonder how he would look with an all over scruffy look, like grow the rest to match his ';bead'; otherwise, shave it all off. i think tht would look the best.
i think he should take off the sides but keep the 'beard' on his chin. that would suit him.
Keep it.It looks good on him. ;)
shave it or dye it.

No comments:

Post a Comment