Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I grow facial hair,?

Without the use of pills or testorterone shots.. Im too young to get those yet.


Im ftm. I heard rogaine for men, but woud it work for me? And would I be able to get it without a parent?How can I grow facial hair,?
Rose Gently is correct: Only T will do the job. All else is myth and lies.How can I grow facial hair,?
it all depends on heritary genes. these genes will determine wether or not you'll be a hairy bear ^^ or a hairless mole rat ^^, i wish you luck but i suggest not trying medication as you may not have starte puberty or are in the early stages of puberty.





hoping you're well.





james ~ily~
Rogaine wouldn't really help, since it works by combating the effects of testosterone. It prevents hair loss, not promotes hair gain.





Really, T is the only thing that will do this.
Nothing But testosterone will work, and seeing you said without the use of T then you are OUT OF LUCK.
Smear Miracle Gro on your skin and make sure it gets plenty of sun and water.
hold ur nose and breath and blow really really hard.
Facial hair is hot. I wish you luck... man.

No comments:

Post a Comment