Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best facial i can get for a man?

i stoped smoking and going ta treat myself to a facial in a beauty salon.could you please tell me the best facial ta get.?I am male


thanks in advanceWhat is the best facial i can get for a man?
you friggin homoWhat is the best facial i can get for a man?
umm i tht u shld go new york men salon..try sg website at 88db..they have few recommended facial salons..congrats to u that u have stop smoking..umm if not i think u can try jean yip..
I like Aveda salons. You may want to go in there, describe your skin type and ask what is the best kind for you?
if you have never looked at a man in a sexual way you should probably look in to it.
yeah ok pretty boy
quit smoking turned gay? LOL just kidding although I personally have never had one.
Google facial for men...





Ok thought something nasty would pop up...





but it really does give you stuff.





... I would do it at home though... I don't like people I don't know touching my face.
congrats on quitting!!


go into the salon and talk to the ppl there--they can help you find something to suit your needs
i usually go to my dermatologist twice in 6 mos. but i never quit smoking hehehe... Vanity is different from being gay.. hehe anyway, go to a reputable dermatologist and let them do their job. few bucks can't be compare wit pimple-free face... Best of luck!
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment