Monday, August 23, 2010

How to determine my facial shape?

Yeah, sorry I don't have a picture to show. My friend told me my face was round but my mom thinks it's heart shaped. How exactly can you tell? Thanks :)How to determine my facial shape?
in the picture that i see,


in your avatar,


it looks peach shaped.


or heart.


same thing.How to determine my facial shape?
How to find your face shape


http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1460鈥?/a>
I once read an article in a magazine that said to look into the mirror, and with a tube of lipstick trace the shape of your face on the mirror and see what sort of shape it resembles- heart, round, square, oval.. I've never tried it, but that was just a suggestion. Seems like it would be a ***** to clean up.





Typically, heart shapes have a wider forehead, and narrow chin (like the shape of a heart, wider on top, and goes in towards a point.)





I think circles are the easiest to pinpoint, in my opinion. Round, round, round, like a beach ball.





It's hard to tell from your avatar with that angle, but it looks more heart than round.

No comments:

Post a Comment