Monday, August 23, 2010

Survey: What is your favorite facial feature on the opposite sex?

Lips for sure, they are soft, movable, and serve as an erogenous organ in kissing and other acts of intimacy, a sexy tactile sensory organ that is without a doubt my favorite facial feature on the opposite sex.Survey: What is your favorite facial feature on the opposite sex?
Favourite facial hair? Is that even a thing? Well, I suppose I like a bit of stubble, but I can't be bothered with men who meticulously shave and style their facial hair.





EDIT* Oh, my bad!! I totally misread your question! I may have to leave off the wine! Anyway, to answer your actual question, I'd say eyes.Survey: What is your favorite facial feature on the opposite sex?
eyes.


you can tell if a man likes you by looking at his eyes
Definitely eyes
smileeee. =]
LIPS
Eyes
Lips :]
Their smile
Lips♥


(plump ones)
my favourites are eyes and lips :) gawjuss!! :D
definately the jaw bone....


idk why though....


hmm





=D
eyes and smile
eyes
eyes and lips!!!=]
dark eyes
jaw bone and lips
eyes? idk
lips
...i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment