Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are you a person who uses many facial expression when talking online?

example-hii :D whats up? :] howve you been doing?^-^





%26gt;%26lt; i overdo the facial expressions a lot of times xD (i think you can tell)Are you a person who uses many facial expression when talking online?
i use them but not as often as you do.Are you a person who uses many facial expression when talking online?
Yeah me too :D :D :D :D :D... :P :P :P but instead i use lots of dots....
no. its kinda pointless.
I usually always only put a smiley face :)
i know why you need to use facial expressions cause your face is just too dam ugly hahahah
only when i text, but sometimes when i type too.
I use them a lot to : %26gt; D
Nah, only when I need to emphasize something do I use these. I think the text speaks well enough for itself.
;o)
Yes. Its fun.
no..... i don't use them.....








yes......i noticed......
Yeah..... Very Much ^________^
hehe yes xD
no
yes
yes
no smiley faces for me

No comments:

Post a Comment