Friday, August 20, 2010

Survey: What in your estimation is the best facial moisturizer?

I REALLY need to know....any proposals wil be considered...please help me!!! the Summer weather is drying out my skin something terrible!!!





Thansk in Advance!!!





BlueSurvey: What in your estimation is the best facial moisturizer?
Try Dove...it is a fair price and has a sun screen in it.Also use a soap that is for dry skin.Dove makes a few to check out.Survey: What in your estimation is the best facial moisturizer?
Thank you for the Best Answer ! I hope that you enjoy the Dove. Please let me know what you think of it as I have been using it for over a year and it has not let me down yet ! Have a great day ! Report Abuse

stop adding blue at the end of everything you post its annoying





we know its you because you're posting it on that account



Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion


It works really, really well =]
Google Physiodermie....expensive but the best product and all natural.
sorbelene
Oil of Olay
sper.. lotion?
oil of olay

No comments:

Post a Comment