Friday, August 20, 2010

Gay guys, what do you like about a guys apperance? Eg, you may love a man with facial hair =P?

What do you love in a guys apperance? Example you may love guys to have facial hair





What do you DISLIKE in a guys aperance? Examole you may dislike guys with smooth hands hehe =P








thanks in advance!


Ryan xGay guys, what do you like about a guys apperance? Eg, you may love a man with facial hair =P?
It really depends on each individual person, but I really like light facial hair with dark hair and brilliant blue or green eyes.


I also like a slightly hairy chest.





I'm not a fan of guys who shave all of their pubic hair.Gay guys, what do you like about a guys apperance? Eg, you may love a man with facial hair =P?
I love guys who have: a nice smile, nice eyes(I guys with blue eyes), a well kept body, and a bit of facial hair, oh and I love guys who are taller than me(which isn't difficult to find..I'm 5'5), and when they have well groomed hair.





I dislike: hairy bodies, smelly, overweight, bad teeth, and just overall the disheveled look.
tall slender toned 6pack lovely face,larger than most lips, as well as other well put together features,ideally blonde,sandy,or super black haired though hair color isn't important really,exceedingly honest,loyal,wanting long term,healthy,no facial hair or significant body hair ,slightly muscular,either slightly fem or unassuming rather so called str8 acting appearing,intelligent,articulate,silly,h鈥?after what they want,loves music,art,outdoors,animals,affectionate,鈥?or outward.


who prefers older guys as i prefer younger yet mature ones 18-29 more especially 21-25.
Like: Olive skin tone, slightly muscular/muscular, light brown/blue/green eyes are all great, tall (6' is really nice), cute smile... (Oh, my dream man... lol)





Dislike: Really just problems like being overweight and shorter than me (I'm 6'...). I feel a little selfish and vain in saying it, but it's just what I'm attracted to.
Like: Chest hair.


Dislike: Depends on the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment