Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats a good hydrating facial mask?

My skin gets really dry when i wash it, i use face cream but it doesn't do the trick, are there any good hydrating masks out there?Whats a good hydrating facial mask?
When my skin gets dried during winter- i make my own mask. I use a teaspoon of honey and a table spoon of oatmeal and a table spoon of milk. I mix them together and put it on my face for about 10 minutes and my skin gets really smooth and soft. I dont like using store brought mask bc they really dont make much of a difference on my skin. I hope this helps. If ur allergic to honey use banana instead, for milk use soy milk, and oatmeals use sugar.





For 10 points for best answer. Wanna try to interpret my dream http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Whats a good hydrating facial mask?
honey is a great hydrating mask. after u cleanse your face leave it damp and rub honey on, let it stay on 15 minutes and rinse and moisturize with olay hydrate face lotion.
you should try a cucumber mask, it cools your skin down and hydrates it without making it oily
Anything Avon. Try it out, I am in love with Avon skin products!

No comments:

Post a Comment