Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What facial piercings would look right on me?

I already have the monroe piercing





http://i40.tinypic.com/2ylpnk8.jpg


^me!What facial piercings would look right on me?
I agree with the others here that you'd look good with a lip piercing.


But I also think that you'd look really good with your septum pierced...


I have a really small horseshoe and it actually looks quite dainty.What facial piercings would look right on me?
i cant see th e picture,


but OMG!


we have the same name,


haha,


but i accidentally chose you for the best answer on my question.


oh welllllllll!
Nose opposite side of monroe (:
lip





(on the side)





left or right doesn't matter
I think those dipple peircing look hot...








A Marlyn would look hot on you.








what about an eyebrow or labre???

No comments:

Post a Comment