Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you think about guys that have facial hair??

I am thinking about growing mine out for the first time, (23 years old), I haven't shaved in 3 days and it is growing pretty fast. I want to do it, but I don't know what other people will think and my mom will make a huge deal about it and I don't want a big deal to be made. Tell me what you think.What do you think about guys that have facial hair??
I would really rather have a clean-cut guy, but once in a while the bady boy look really would attract me to them. I most defenitely wouldn't want a whole beard and mustache thing, but just a little scruffy. Having a whole beard kind of makes you look a little dirty, you know? Hope this helps!What do you think about guys that have facial hair??
Personally? No. I prefer a clean shaved man. Why? Because it's just that- clean. Occasionally, I see a man who can pull off a little facial hair (like maybe a little swatch under his lip or a little temporary scruff) but too often a miss rather than a hit.





If you are determined to have a full beard? I would suggest gradual steps...maybe a goatee first...and do that for a while...then gradually ';add'; to it. Then it won't be such a sudden surprise for family and friends.





However...if you are concerned about people making a big deal about it/what they might say, maybe you should hold off until you arrive at the point in which you are confident enough to wear it and look good doing so- people can sense when we are unsure of ourselves...so as long as you do it and do it with confidence? Everything else will line up :)





Hope this helps- :)
No no no no. No facial hair please.





No beards.


No mustaches.



Mmmm I LOVE it. Full beards are awesome.


Scruffy is good too... any facial hair is great :D



clean shaven is good
smexy!!!!!


especially a well dressed cologne guy with facial hair...a REAL MAN..not a boy!!!!





so what...dont mind what others say!!!!





do what suits u





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment