Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you find ethnicity with sharp facial features attractive than the ethnicity with soft facial features?

sharp facial features is like mediterraneans, middle easterners, southern africans, east indian decent.





soft facial features like scandinavians, north east asians.Do you find ethnicity with sharp facial features attractive than the ethnicity with soft facial features?
it all depends. there are a lot of people with sharp features that are still unattractive. to be honest with you, it all evens out and it is almost the same number of attrative and unattractive on both sides. i think sharper features though look more appealing on guys and soft on girls. but its still attractive the other way around really. its not a one way street.Do you find ethnicity with sharp facial features attractive than the ethnicity with soft facial features?
Define sharp? Do you mean like, defined?








Some european countries also have ';sharp'; facial features or very defined ones like Germans and the Dutch.





Personally, I prefer sharper facial features, although it's not because I'm iranian myself but I just find sharp and defined features to be appealing when on another person
Too sharp facial features look fierce for me. I prefer the delicate facial features that's not too sharp or too soft. some theory said the caucasian like germanic and scandinavian have got proportion features. they staying in between the black and middle eastern facial features on the left and the east asian facial features on the right.





skale.


http://www.irishhealth.com/content/image/2265/Image3.jpg
There are beautiful people from every walk of life. Some of the most beautiful women in the world are natural blond and some are naturally darker. I don't find any woman attractive if she has all kinds of hair treatments and enhancements. Some enhancements are attractive as long as they are not obviously fake. When I see a 110 pond skinny girl with big round triple D size I know it's fake and it takes away from her natural beauty.
umm, too sharp facial features might make a girl look beautiful but it certainly makes a girl look bitchy, and clever and cunning and etc. soft features signals innocence, cuteness and etc, I like innocence and cuteness.
Never freaking thought about it. I'm not a eugenist, so I guess I'll just have to settle with whatever the person I love looks like. It is interesting that you have those sets of characteristics so handy. Is that accurate?

No comments:

Post a Comment