Monday, August 23, 2010

Question for men: Does facial hair become you?

Or have you had adverse comments from your friends, or the women in your life?Question for men: Does facial hair become you?
I have a moustache so One must assume so. I have from time ot time shaved it off to go diving but the wife insists I regrow it.Question for men: Does facial hair become you?
i grew a beard when i joined the navy,it gave me an extra 10 minutes in bed every day.only ever shaved it off twice(for charity) so my friends and ladies in my life have never really known me any other way.
Women like men they already own to have facial hair because it keeps other women away. The minute I got divorced, I shaved my 15 year beard off and have never grown it again.
i hate it....i hate shaving....it is the bane of my life!!!





i cannot in words explain the hatred i have for shaving.
as far as that goes do as u feel comfortable is what i say . i have tried the goaty but i prefer clean shaven . cos it itches less lol
i'm 17 and i've never had facial hair, sad huh lol
Yes so my wife says....
never ask a man if anything suits him?


they would not do it if it didn't,,,


as would anyone,,
I think it looks good





but the wife hates it when I let my beard grow. So I stay clean shaven
People say it suits me but im clean shaven at the moment my dear!
no , as of right now i clean -cut
no i`m bald looks like my heads on upside down

No comments:

Post a Comment