Friday, August 20, 2010

Women !! -- What do you regard to be your most beautiful facial feature?

Why?Women !! -- What do you regard to be your most beautiful facial feature?
My eyes because I just like them. I think that when you first look at me you see my eyes first :DWomen !! -- What do you regard to be your most beautiful facial feature?
my eyes. i have hazel eyes. when you meet someone for the first time, you usually look into their eyes. they capture peoples attention for a while like youre getting hypnotized
my eyes --They're really light crystal blue %26amp; people always compliment me on them. :)
my eyes...they are blue but sometimes green...and I have really long eyelashes!!! :)
My eyes and my freckles. Both make me a little different from other people.
My eyes because I get compliments about them. Apparently, they're pretty.
My eyebrows--they're strong without being out of control and overpowering. Their shape matches my face. Other than that, nothing.
My eyes. My eyes are blueish gray, but they change from various blues. Eyes are the main part of a girls face! They can tell a story, friends who know you really well can read your eyes. They're important. You can see through them, and if a girl has a pretty face and ugly eyes, she just isn't wholely pretty. Get what I mean?
I like my whole face actually. I have pretty hazel eyes, small nose, and nice mouth. I've been told I look like Angelina Jolie! My face is not my problem. Now, if we could do something about my thunder thighs....
My whole entire face. No, not really. I think it changes daily, somedays I like my eyes, somedays I like my chin.. What's yours?! =)
Eyes! And also mouth. I like the eyes because they are so cool! If you look into them, they have like 4 different colors and there are flecks and its so pretty! There are also so many colors out there! There are purples, and greys, and greens, and a bunch of different blues, and caramel browns, etc. I like the mouth too but only sometimes. I often times really like peoples smiles and I think a smile is the most attractice face you can make. :) see? Smile! :)
I'm just pretty much perfect in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment