Friday, August 20, 2010

How do these facial features look together?

I have long naturally black hair, light beige skin, lips with a natural hint of pink and big light brown eyes


I'm thinking of getting blue contacts .. sort of a royal blue colour... would that look good together?


Oh and also, I am 16, I often wear black eyeliner and black mascara with really soft light blush


what do you think i should do?


How do these facial features look together?
this one girl has black hair, and her eyes are naturally blue...


it looks cool


heres her myspace


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus鈥?/a>How do these facial features look together?
i've seen women with blue contacts when blue is not even close to their natural eye color, and let me just tell you- IT LOOKS SO SCARY! like super creepy! if youre going to get colored contacts, get one thats closer to your natural color.

No comments:

Post a Comment