Monday, August 23, 2010

Would you purchase organic facial cleansing wipes with no chemicals?

Would you play a slight premium in price if organic and all natural disposable facial wipes were available instead of using Oil of Olay, Dove or Neutorgena? Is this something that you are concerned about when it comes to cleansing with facial wipes or is natural or organic products not really of interest to; therefore not worth paying a little extra for?Would you purchase organic facial cleansing wipes with no chemicals?
Personally, I have no interest in paying more money for something like a facial cleansing cloth, regardless of what it's made from.Would you purchase organic facial cleansing wipes with no chemicals?
Sure, I'd pay a little extra for a non-chemical face wipe. I absolutely hate washing my face at night-when it's most important. The water runs down my arms.........anyhow, would they be strong enough to take off make-up?
Yes, I am allergic to all the brands you listed because all disposable face washes have urine in them as one of the chemicals! Not only gross but I am highly allergic to it. I love the idea of a disposable face wash because I would like to wash my face on the run like after work to go to another event or appointment. And if I where you I would point out the gross things that are in other face wipes to sell your product. I think a lot of people would switch if they realized they were wiping their face with distilled urine!
ABSOLUTELY AN ORGANIC PRODUCT CANNOT BE MADE WITH CHEMICALS!
Yes, I have sensitive skin and it's hard to find free chemicals and organic products. I'd pay a little more for organic products or like to find recipes to make my own
probably not, I am very happy with the Oil of Olay product I use. .

No comments:

Post a Comment