Sunday, July 25, 2010

Any good brands for facial wash?

I am sprouting and slowly becoming a young lady, which includes pimples. I don't want to waste my money on products that don't work, because the last one i tried made it worse. Any ideas?Any good brands for facial wash?
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser and warming facial scrub every morning. And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!Any good brands for facial wash?
I've had the same thing, using off-the-counter products that promised results, but only made my acne problem worse.





I suggest you visit a dermatologist- maybe pricey but it'll will save you from bad products. It will also save your skin as well.





If not, try products that have AHA in them- it worked well for me.
You can consider using this particular brand Miho Bio foam for daily face wash and Miho Skin lotion. You will see the effectiveness in no time.





Check out the online store as the product is not sold in any departmental store.
MD Formulations - I use it and I've seen a miracle on my face
olay facial scrub is deffinately the best try it and you'll love it





good luck =]
hmm do u have Ponds ?
johnson %26amp; johnson. Gentle as water. =]
loreal
My other half swears by guinot products. They are normally only available from beauty salons, but you can get them online at a good price. I think www.secretskinstore.co.uk are who she uses now.
i SWEAR by clean%26amp;clear morning burst. it comes in a yellow/orange bottle and it is so light and soft i LOVE IT and its good for acne!
  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment