Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I fix my facial problems?????

I am 13 and i need helpHow do I fix my facial problems?????
*If you are referring to acne...Just wash your face alot. Buy some Milk of Magnesuim turn it on it's cap end during the day and at night take a q-tip and dob the mixture from the cap on your bad spots and leave it on all night. It will dry up the acne and do it really fast.How do I fix my facial problems?????
If it is acne that you are speaking of, i would try some over the counter face washes. I saw this stuff at wal-mart today called AcneFree...it looks promising. If that doesn't work, I would go ahead and go to a dermatologist. Also, they tell you that colas don't effect your complexion, but when I stopped drinking the caramel colored ones, my face got much better.
The best advice I can give you at your age is to wash your face 3 times a day and rinse it well . At bedtime , apply Noxzema . If you have acne , Clearasil is good for that . Also , chocolate tends to make you break out , so go easy on it . Once or twice a week you might try a cucumber peeling ,mask . You can buy a tube of it for under $5 . The clear gel works best . Leave it on 10 minutes and rinse off .
Hi


I tried some of these home based remedies and they did work for me ,this link has a lot of information and forums to discuss issues pertaining to skin,hair and weight problems so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html.鈥?/a>





Good luck
this would depend on what kind of facial problems that you have

No comments:

Post a Comment