Monday, July 26, 2010

What do you do with facial cysts?

I always get this weird acne on my chin, usually just one pimple at a time. But they're different from most zits, they get really big and really hard, and they're really sore. The longer I leave it there, the harder it gets. When I squeeze them, it seems to do nothing but leave a nasty scar.


I've read a bit and I think they are considered nodules/cysts. If anybody else gets these, what do you do with them? (besides medication, which I can't take right now)What do you do with facial cysts?
I get these occasionally, you've probably already tried popping it. but thats the worst thing you can do. Ive learned from past experience that if you try to pop a cyst, its going to get a WHOLE lot worse. What i try and do is i make sure its a cyst and i leave it alone. don't touch it except to put acne medication on it. no oral stuff, just use a topical ointment, Usually i use DUAC for cystic acne but its prescription and very expensive. so if i cant do that i just get alcohol swabs and hold it on the cyst. try and be gentle wash lightly around the area, you cant see them unless you start to pick at them. and if you cant see them, no one else can. I know they are really annoying and hurt like helll but just try to keep your hands off of it. and use clean and clear acne solutions ointment and alcohol swabs. if you have any other questions email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment