Monday, July 26, 2010

Can you recommend me a facial moisturiser?

I am 14 and have an oily T-Zone with some dry patches on parts of my skin. Thanks. :)Can you recommend me a facial moisturiser?
I surely can! I have the same facial issues and use this product. It's great!





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





....AND.....I recommend this moisturizer...it is for oily skin...





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>Can you recommend me a facial moisturiser?
Aveeno tinted moisturizer with SPF 30. It's about $8 at drugstores.





If you don't trust drugstore type brands, you should get Laurca Mercier's tinted moisturizer with SPF 20. It's around $40 at Ulta and Sephora stores. Yes, it's pretty expensive, but it's good!





(:
I would try this





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_G50-ZN鈥?/a>
visit the following url
simple kind to skin facial moisturiser is really good, i used to have dry skin and blackheads and idon'tt have any now, its cheap and really good.


i'd highly recommend it!
Tesco do a range called My Skin for teenage skin, their moisturiser is designed for teenage skin %26amp; is 拢2!!





Also, Amie do a moisturiser for teenage combi skin which is about 拢5 but is on offer in Superdrug atm :)


Nivea Young also do a good moisturiser for combi teenage skin.





Stick to stuff designed for teenage skin as it's free of nasties!
cetaphil spf 15 facial moisturizer
i haven't tried but am going to try clean n clear morning glow moisturizer. it was voted #1 by seventeen magazine!
Velocity is a great line of product. I've never found anything better. There's an ingredient in the Velocity that helps eliminate oil buildup which eliminates acne!
i have skin like yours. i use aveeno moisturizer on the dry parts and MAC oil control lotion on my t-zone. it works well
As you have combination skin try using Almay's Moisturizer. This product is very light and nourishing for combo skin. So it would be very helpful for you.





You can buy the product from this website:


http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl鈥?/a>





You should also use a gentle cleanser and toner everyday to keep your skin clear and healthy.





HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS :)
i love ahava matifying moisturizer....or if in UK then try Simple
i really recommend the clinique dramatically different moisturising gel. The gel for oily skin. Its like $24 but it is so worth it. You need like 3/4 pump for the whle face. I feel moisturizer is important so invest in a good moisturizer.
I would suggest the Clean %26amp; Clear Oil Free Morning Glow moisturizer so it will keep your skin moisturized but it won't add any more unwanted oil. I really like it :)


You can find it at most drugstores and walmart, target, etc.
avon gots moisturiser





www.youravon.com/jhernandez9512
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment