Monday, July 26, 2010

I Have a LONG face. What type of haircut would flatter my facial structure?

I know, I know Willlbur.. ok laugh now. So anyway, I currently have shoulder length straight layered hair with medium bangs/fringe. I was thinking a razor cut with bangs shoulder length.Any ideas would help. I had spiral perms for YEARS previously.I Have a LONG face. What type of haircut would flatter my facial structure?
I think you should go short that would balance out your face shape. Also, with bangs. Maybe a bob or a pixie.I Have a LONG face. What type of haircut would flatter my facial structure?
You can pretty much do anything with the length but bangs really help. It helps shorten the face.
I think what you described on how you want it cut sounds great! I was thinking shoulder length as well!
ANYTHING can suit you. your face is not long as a tower. go for anything because anything can suit you.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment