Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ladies:Do you like your men with or without facial hair?

Im growing a goatee and the wife hates it. I told her TS and that its my face. I told her once it grows in fully it'll make me look fierce. she aint buyin it.





So ladies do you like facial hair on a man?Ladies:Do you like your men with or without facial hair?
I like some, not too much.Ladies:Do you like your men with or without facial hair?
Only if it's done well. Skimpy, messy or just plain strange - no way. Short, neat full beard, well trimmed and confined to it's borders, sure. Wild man of the hills - no thank you.





You may think it's your face but she has to look at it and feed it and listen to what it says so remember that it is also your couch in your doghouse so pick your battles wisely....
You shouldn't tell your wife 'TS', she is the one that has to look at you every day. If she did something different to herself and you didn't like it, would you not want her to change it?


But anyway, I like a little bit of facial hair on a man. But keep it trimmed and neat.
it really does depend on the man and how well the hair grows in...and of course if you plan to get a z z top beard.. it may not look so hot..but a beard can make you look fierce . and there may be some other things about a beard your wife might like as well...lol..good luck
i'm not really into men, sorry dude





added: I had no idea some women considered a goatee sexy, dang, now I gotta rethink my trimming regimen, I just keep a beard trimmed short, not so short as to be bristly but soft.


hmmmmmmmm
lol and not really, depends on the man. but i don't really like it because it rubs up against your face and ewww. i don't like it when it does that. gross. my dad has it but i GUESS thats ok.
It depends on the shape of your face and the hair color. A little bit is sexy, but too much facial hair is like a caveman. It depends on how you want to look.
Stubble is by far the sexiest thing ever.


And for the full-on beard thing, I guess it depends on the guy. It can be attractive.


Clean-shaven can be nice too, though.
It depends. if its a little stubble I find it irresistable but if it's full out it kinda creeps me out. It tickles too much. Yuck. Plus you may want to keep her happy, the sex life will improve.
I am not a lady. Im a dude, But I just wanted to say that I cannot grow facial hair. I am almost 30, and I look like I am 18. It's all thanks to the indian blood.
Depend on the man, but a goatee is definitely a NO. But a nicely short rimmed beard with a mustache, is HUbba Hubba
Honest answer -





GOATEE'S ARE SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Beards are gross!!





Clean shaven is nice.





GOATEE';S ARE AWESOME.





If you don't believe me, check my answers from other people's questions about them - I LOVE THEM!!!!
Definitely without...
,, without ...
Stubble is really irresistible to me, but can be like kissing sandpaper (ouch!) I really like well kept goatees, my hubby has had one since we met :)
on some it looks very sexy others it looks scraggly.
on my partner i think it would look awful! although on some guys it can be pretty hot. its just while you're growing it, it tends to look like you've been sleeping rough!!
depends on the guy


but most of the time most guys can't rock the facial hair so i dont really like it.
NO facial hair on my guy! I think it looks too scruffy and unkept, be nice to your wifey, you'll be glad you did later! ;)
Yum! I like my men with or without facial hair, as long as they are clean.
No, I dislike facial hair. But a goatee may make you look tougher. I like sweet dorky looking guys personally.
Facial hair is sexy to me as long as it's well maintained.
depends for tall dude type guys a lil of facial hairs always work chubby ones??am not sure probably not and big big beards are like ewwwwwwwwwww
It depends on what the man looks like. If hes fat and short and ugly, no


If hes tall, skinny, and cute then yes :]
love it...it's hot...especially goatee with a lil soul patch
Depends on the dude.





Super cereal.
personally i think goatee's are sexy but that just me depends what the guy looks like too
mmmmm


yes i do


hairless faces look like little boys


i like a man
i like with and without,


i like my husband to change it every now and then
that five o'clock goat is hot and sexy
i like him to have a lil bit!


hes a man, its natural! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment