Monday, July 26, 2010

My new bloke says he is going to treat me to a facial today, do you think that it is to extravagant?

given the credit crunch? or should I listen to my daddy who says that I should just lie back and lavish all the attention?My new bloke says he is going to treat me to a facial today, do you think that it is to extravagant?
Would this be the same new b/f who wants to discipline his chimpanzee/spank his monkey before treating you to a facial?My new bloke says he is going to treat me to a facial today, do you think that it is to extravagant?
Your father is right. Enjoy. Your new bloke sounds lovely and insightful into a woman's needs. A facial can be very relaxing and you will feel pampered afterward. What a kind gift.





And let him worry about the bill. Don't mention the credit crunch. He knows his own financial priorities and it could slightly ruin it for him. Best to be happy and give him a bright smile of appreciation. Men just want to make us happy. We have to let them.
Look up the word ';*******'; in your ';Girls first English / Japanese Dictionary, for budding young Actresses';.





You might get a bit of a surprise, (though I somehow doubt it)





(Angie K, you are either the blondest blonde in Blondesville, or the Girl of my dreams! either way, call me!)
Of course just lay back and enjoy it old girl I'm sure all the attention you get will put a smile on both parties faces. After all its better to give than receive, what. Its not too extravagant now a pearl necklace that's extravagant. You never know though play your cards right. Tip top.
to your daddy?


what else do you tell your daddy?


If you call him daddy you have not the mental maturity to have a boyfriend, i would consider that before a silly facial.


It's a facial not a bermuda holiday.
It is your bloke's treat ... if he is happy to give it to you and you enjoy it ... why not? But the others may be off ... facials are not really something to talk to your dad about. Enjoy! You'll be a charm.
there's 2 answers to that question,but i will only answer one,do you think he might be telling you something by saying you need a facial,maybe its time to look in the mirror
listen to dad!!


Facials are lovely but you can't wear makeup for a day so if you're planningto go out tonight then i would postpone it!!
Seiously NOT!





Take What U Can Get...he May Be Upset if U Turn Him Down,..... ;) :)


x


x
If he nose what he is talking about, eye would say have a facial. If he pays, just say 'ear, chin up'.
Hi, your new bloke is telling you that you need a facial?





Wont be your new bloke for long then will he?
Poppa knows best...


(Or is it, Momma?)
So the burns have cleared up,or is he going to be crunching on scabs!?
go ahead and tilt your head back and take your facial baby. it pleases us men to give it to you.





lol
Eh... I think you should skip the facial %26amp; ask for a pearl necklace...





%26lt;smiles%26gt;
I would check what he means by a facial. rather than being a pamper time you may find yourself reaching for the tissues.
LMAO!!!


To be fair, never mention this again to your daddy!
I agree with your dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment