Sunday, July 25, 2010

Help with finding a facial moisturizer?

Ok, so I have VERY fickle skin, and it's been hard to find a good moisturizer. My skin is very acne-prone (I'm on birth control to help that now, which also makes my skin burn really easily), sensitive, and dry. However, my skin has recently started getting very oily throughout the day. I think that my moisturizer is too heavy. I really want something that won't make me break out, and is light enough to not make me oily but also to help my extremely dry skin. Does anyone have any suggestions?Help with finding a facial moisturizer?
try u a sensitive skin soap like dove and a alchol free skin toner and always wash ur face with a clean wash cloth every day and keep ur hands off ur face ur hands are full germs and dirt so keep ur hands off ur face and keep ur face clean at all timesHelp with finding a facial moisturizer?
i have crazy skin also. i see a dermatologist and she gave me some free samples of AVENO CALMING LOTION that i just love. i really only use it in the winter time and only on my face. my face seems to be a lot more sensitive then the rest of my body. GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment