Monday, July 26, 2010

Facial twitch in my left cheek and eye lid.?

I have had a facial twitch in my left cheek just below my eye for over a year now. It has now began to involve a twitch in my lower left eye lid. I am taking vitamin supplements and these do not seem to help. It appears to getting worse because I can see the muscles twitch now and I did not previously, just felt them. Sometimes my right side of my face will start up, as well as other muscles in my body, primarily my right arm. Help!Facial twitch in my left cheek and eye lid.?
Perhaps you could investigate a web search for magnesium + twitching.Facial twitch in my left cheek and eye lid.?
You know, my eye's been twitching lately and it's driving me nuts. Someone mentioned to me that when muscles twitch, it's because you're dehydrated. I don't know if that's true, but you should try to stay hydrated anyway. :)





EDIT: Oh, and stimulants (caffeine, sudafed, etc) can cause twitching, as well as magnesium deficiencies and others.. Check this website out :)
sounds like tourettes...
You should see a neurologist; your symptoms sound like you might be suffering from a movement disorder.





Try Googling ';dystonia';, ';movement disorder';, ';Meige';, and/or ';blepharospasm'; ; you might also check out the wemove.org website.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment