Sunday, July 25, 2010

What besides surgery is the best product to remove/hide facial wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, forehead?

Other than a face lift or surgery of any kind I would like to know if anyone has found a cream that either hides wrinkles or reduces them or a cream that acts like a facelift that can be applied around the eyes and cheekbones that really works. There are so many creams out there and it very expensive to test them all. Please help Grandma keep her looks a little longer and perhaps a little money in her pocketbook. LOLWhat besides surgery is the best product to remove/hide facial wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, forehead?
Mary Kay, Mary Kay, Mary Kay. They have some many things that work so well, and best yet, I have tried their products and seen slight improvement immediately on the lines and wrinkles and furthermore, I have seen great results after using it over time. When you consider how little you use when you do use Mary Kay, the price is very reasonable. They also have samples you can try before you invest any money. Also, with a guarantee, what does grandma have to loose except a few fine lines and wrinkles. My consultant will be thrilled to help.What besides surgery is the best product to remove/hide facial wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, forehead?
makeup does the trick for me it called cover girl advance radiance. its age defying makeup.
Splurge a little it will go a long way...get microdermabrasion and a light glycolic peel and you will feel like a million dollars and trust me it is so worth it. I thought about it for years and then I went in to my friends office who is a dermatologist and I swear it was the best thing I have done for myself in years. All my fine lines are minimal and my skin is smooth and resilient.....Good luck
Avon has several products to choose from and they only use vitamins and herbs in those products. No instant results but after 2-4 weeks you can see and feel the difference.
I swear by philosophy's help me -- retinol treament for night time that helps get rid of the wrinkles. it's worked wonders for me. you can buy it at sephora.com
Neutrogena makes a retinol treatment that works rather well and is not too expensive. You can buy it at any drug store or even Wal-mart :)


Other things that I have found help is


1) Using self tanner kind of diminishes the appearance of lines and evens out skin tone.


2) Revlon Age Defying make up or Advanced Radiance (I think it's Cover Girl) foundations work great to improve appearance of those lines.
I do think that it is all in the genes as to whether we age slowly or not! But speaking as another Grandma who wants to hang on to her looks as long as possible, I am sure that it is extremely important to moisturize daily. I actually swear by a product called Bio Oil! It is excellent at reducing stretch marks, and helps to fade scars, it has vitamin E in it, which of course does help to prevent the ageing process.
I have a dermatologist in the family so I had my choice of creams %26amp; lotions. Nothing really worked for me. I'm a huge botox advocate now. It's not anywhere near as scary as surgery and it's amazing how good you'll look. I also get restyline injections to plump my lips and fill in my lines. There is a topical numbing cream that goes on long before you have the injections so you don't feel them. You can call around and ask what they charge or if they do botox and restyline. Most offices will book you for the appointment without any pre-appointment consultation, which I love. I have had both a plastic surgeon and a dermatologist inject me - I prefer the dermatologist! It's about $150 - $300 for each.
Many commercial and prescription products are available topically for the treatment of wrinkles. Professional treatments for resurfacing or implantation of materials can also be used for wrinkle treatment. These include:





Dermal fillers like Collagen, Restylane and Radiesse.


Botox (Botulinum toxin)


Laser Resurfacing


Chemical Peel


Microdermabrasion


Topical antioxidants- Vitamins A, C, E, selenium, coenzyme Q10, and alpha-lipoic acid.


Exfoliants- alpha hydroxy acids


Vitamin A derivatives: Retin A, Renova, etc.


FotoFacial and IPL Treatment may be used for fine lines

No comments:

Post a Comment