Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you feel about facial piercings?

painful and gross.How do you feel about facial piercings?
i love them! as of right now i only have my nose done. but lip is getting done soon. some people just dont fit facial piercings tho. only things i hate are medusa, and cheek. looks yucky.How do you feel about facial piercings?
I really like how they look on some people and hate it on other people. I guess that it doesn't look good on every one. I personally would get a facial piercing but I'm not sure if it would look good on me (:
I like them.


But depends which ones.


Cause like you see people with piercings all over there cheek and nose bridge and its just...not nice :S
Don't like them. Would never get one. Period.
it depends on your style and placement but as a general rule i like them
Don't really like them. But I love most ear piercings!
love them, in moderation


some people suit them more than others though
To each their own. If that's what your style is, then great!
personally i don't like them. but to each there own.
Don't like them at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment