Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is your favorite facial feature on yourself?

I really like my eyes, personally. They are symmetrical, and the color of molasses and cream.What is your favorite facial feature on yourself?
What a coincidence! I like my eyes too. At a glance, you see them as dark, but when guys really take the time to go up to me, they notice they're not dark brown at all, they're really a sweet brown that have been described as a ';root beer'; brownWhat is your favorite facial feature on yourself?
My lips.





Or as my husband would say, ';Luscious lips';.





My husband is the one with the great eyes!!
I like my eyes too.
my eyes they match the color of my hair in the sunlight
my lips
eyes
i get lots of compliments on my eyes as well...they are darkest brown, and i have really long lashes.
I don't have lines on my forehead; that's cool. My lower lip is nice too. My eyelashes are naturally black. My eyes have a nice shape and are neither wide set nor close together.





Everything else....pffft. My face is HUUUUUUGE! I'm like Edna the moon-faced girl.
My eyes...and my smile i guess...i have one tooth that bugs me, but everyone says i have a nice smile...
my lips, and the shape of my eyes.
my eye...it's big and yellowy-green
My dark brown eyes! They are mysterious to most people and everyone I know loves them!
My beard. Somehow I've drawn the right numbers in the genetic lottery to have thinning brown hair and a thick red beard at the same time.
None whatsoever. I hate the way I look and I avoid looking at myself in the mirror as much as possible.
i like my eyes too..theyre dark and big
My eyebrows ..... They are so nicely shape .......people who get up the courage ask do I go to the salon....... If its a female who asks.....I blush ....if its a dude .....he get's a big ....step....back %26amp; step away.
i can't decide.. i love my nose and eyes..
i get lots of compliments on my eyes from various guys when i was out in the dating world. i guess i would say my eyes or my smile due to crest whitestrips and childhood braces.
my eyes
i like my eyes because me and my daughter have the same color.

No comments:

Post a Comment