Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is the best facial mask I can make with things in my pantry or fridge?

Simple egg wash. Let sit for 12 to 15 min and then wash. Skin becomes firmer and brighter.





Olive oil, straight from the fields, if you can get it, is best, just poured onto skin, hair, nails.





Cucumber, tea bags and/or lemon and lime slices on eyes. :)What is the best facial mask I can make with things in my pantry or fridge?
go to this website i look at read itWhat is the best facial mask I can make with things in my pantry or fridge?
the best thing to do is to use avocado and honey i saw it on tv and they said that it works and a lot of people say that they use avocados to.
Food color you could make it all colored strips %26amp; stars red white and blue with greens %26amp; yellows. Put honey in your hair. Then POOF your good to go out %26amp; paint the town red.





Hope this helps.
My favorite is to use plain yogurt mixed with honey. I also like to scrub my face with sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment