Sunday, July 25, 2010

I've asked before, But i NEED a job that allows you to dye your hair or have facial piercings.?

I Have red hair, and I have not gotten any piercings. I am 20 years old and have always been conservative. I want my lip pierced!!! I waited to get out of my parents grasp, then I had to work at HORRID jobs that wouldn't allow any creativity. I have all these things I want to do, and I can't do them!





If you could actually give me store names you know of in the riverside area that allow things such as a dark unnatural red (its not.. neon though) and my lower lip to be pierced on one side, as well as a nose piercing I would be greatly appreciative.





I know tattoo parlors or piercing places obviously allow that stuff, but If you could give me names of stores because I don't know many places in riverside.





Thanks!I've asked before, But i NEED a job that allows you to dye your hair or have facial piercings.?
Most department stores have makeup counters for big brands like Dior, Juicy, Chanel, and MAC. Especially the MAC ladies, they have dyed hair, lots of makeup, and several piercings. Ask there for a job, they pay average, and make sure you have experience in beauty/makeup area.I've asked before, But i NEED a job that allows you to dye your hair or have facial piercings.?
hot topic, torrid, most music stores, ';fashionable'; stores like forever 21 and H%26amp;M probably wouldn't care either, some shoe stores (think journey's, vans.)





i worked at a pet store in nor cal when my hair was pink. sometimes it depends on the management.
I worked the front desk at a very conservative veteranarians office with waist length pink then blue hair for years. The key is to make yourself indispensible first (so they realize you do such great work they cant live without you), then dye your hair, then wait, then pierce yourself. Its a gamble, sure, but the right job will keep you regardless of your image, as long as you do your work, have a history of being cheerful and not causing trouble, and being professional.
You need to find something on the artisic side. You are like me....you just aren't going to cut it in a 9 to 5 suit and tie kind of world. We creative people just have to find our niche. Unfortunatly I don't live in your area but I do wish you well because I have lived with your pain and know how you feel. It stinks going on a job interview with masters degree sporting pink hair and people thinking your a freakin junkie!! I finally went to cosmotology school and run my own salon! Oh well if you were here..I would hire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment