Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I stop facial expresions?

Is there a way to prevent or stop facial expressions? I often make facial expressions or movements when listening or talking to someone. A lot of times my expressions are somewhat exaggerated. lets just say I don't have a poker face.


Sometimes I don't even realize I am making them (yet I am usually able to Control them once I do) I would like to stop because they are affecting my social life. I get nicknamed ';grinny'; not that big of a deal; however my movements annoy and anger a friend of mine. Maybe they are turning off other people which I dont want.How do I stop facial expresions?
I have extreme facial expressions too. I can't fake anything.


It pretty much sucks, and I have no idea how to fix it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment