Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need some good facial hair styles and ideas?

I'm 16 with tan brown skin and black hair. I can get alot of facial hair goin if I want to...i want a few good styles like concerning chinstraps, goatee, and beard, you know, anything that looks good...thanks


ps please provide pictures if you can find anyI need some good facial hair styles and ideas?
Come to the Beard Board...they can give great advice!I need some good facial hair styles and ideas?
I like a thin mustache and a small trimmed goatee. There are a few others I like though.


Something like this is what I like:


http://www.mensflair.com/media/facial-ha鈥?/a>
Try some thing that a hot celeb has goin on. try a brad pit style of a rough but sexy look that is a little unkept but still looks really hott!! attaches is a pic of brad pitt with a little facial hair that makes any guy look 100% sexy!!! try it and if you don't like it, it can grow out or be shaved off!!
how about none. girls really dont like facial hair. its true =]
i agree with the upstairs guy, we don't really like it.. feels nasty..........yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment