Sunday, July 25, 2010

What's a good facial product to fix a combo skin?

My face has oily spots usually in the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) and dry spots like on my cheeks. What product should I use? (I'm 13 btw.)What's a good facial product to fix a combo skin?
My skin is the same way and I use the Artistry Balancing Skin Care System that is made for oily and combination skin. It is made with natural ingredients and no animal testing. Clean your face daily with this and get the pore cleaning masque to help control oil and use that at least once a week to get rid of blackheads. The system comes with a cleanser, toner and lotion. Go to http://Arcameda.com and search on the site for balancing and/or masque for details on the product. Go to my profile to email me if you need further help.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment