Sunday, July 25, 2010

Women, what style of facial hair do you prefer on men?

My wife favors the goatee, but without the mustache. She thinks mustaches are nasty.Women, what style of facial hair do you prefer on men?
Umm no preference really, a lot of men look quite daft with facial hair, my boyfriend has a tiny little moustache (but that's cos it doesn't grow) and a beard, but that's because without it he looks about 12 :P he does have a cute baby face, but I think he likes looking 30 rather than 12 (he's 24) and I don't mind that.Women, what style of facial hair do you prefer on men?
Oh Thankyou, I like the word daft, it's a daft word :) Report Abuse

I am the same I like to see goatees on men, it is so sexy.
NONE!!!!!!!!!!! Prickly nasty hairy yucky! No, no, no please keep away from me with your hairyness!
Furry mountain man!


More hair!


Always more hair!





Seriously...clean cut works on some guys, long hair on others. I like the long hair, scruffy, Jesus as hippie look.





And goatees without mustaches look as ridiculous to me as beards without mustaches.
I love a nice moustache and nicely groomed beard or goatee.
none. facial hair is horrible but I don't mind slightly prickly stubble that scratches but you can't see it. My partner doesn't have nails so he scratches me with his stubble when he hasn't shaved for a bit!
I PREFER a man to have a really nicely trimmed line the whole way around his jaw line that connects at his chin and at the side burns. I like it to be thin though. No mustache and no chin....just a line around the jaw, with a short hair cut.





My boyfriend just has nicely trimmed side burns and they look hot! He has a little peach fuzz mustache cause he won't shave it cause he doesn't want it to grow, lol! He hates mustaches and doesn't want it to even start so he won't have to shave it. I understand that too though, cause I hate musties, lol.
OH, I'm mustache AND goatee!
goatee w/o mustache. The mustache tickles
no goatee. nada. no. i like faces either no hair or some stubble here and there. stubble is key. but not long enought 2 make a beard, it has 2 b just right.





p.s. just do what your wife wants!
It depends on the guy. Sometimes it can be very sexy with some stubble. An ex looked good only clean shaven. My boyfriend has a gotee and looks hot with it.
Goatee with or without mustache, but kept very, very neat and trim.
i dont really dig the hair ... I actually dont like any hair.. anywhere.. Lol.. but a trim gotee can look good.. (sorry cant spell it)

No comments:

Post a Comment