Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need an overnight facial moisturizer?

Overnight my face gets really dry and ashy. What can i put on my face before bed that will keep my skin smooth and moisturized? I need something either really cheap or homemade.I need an overnight facial moisturizer?
Yes to Carrots C Through the Night. It's great for dry skin and they give you a ton of lotion. I think it's about $12, maybe $14, but you can find it at Walgreens in the natural beauty section. It's paraben free so it's going to be more healthy for you skin that some of the other less expensive brands.I need an overnight facial moisturizer?
i use a green tea moisturizer, and it was cheap. unfortunately i dont know where i got it from. dont use lotions, because you'll most likely get a rash. anything green tea should help though.
I really, really like Cetaphil's moisterizer, or Aveeno.
Clarins multi active night cream or Elizabeth Arden's: Goodnight Sleep
Aveeno.
niva in the blue tub is very good

No comments:

Post a Comment