Monday, July 26, 2010

What do you say to this?

So there is this picture of me on my facebook where I'm showing off my back flexibility and a bunch of my friends were like ';ouch, that hurts just looking at it.'; so I said ';it really doesn't hurt that bad.'; and then this guy that I barely know, he's my ex's best friend said, ';I can make it hurt bby, lol.'; what exactly can I say to that? haha.What do you say to this?
Hmm.. Since you wanted me to answer this from my question (thanks for answering it by the way! - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





Two possible scenarios.





1) You like this person and then would obviously flirt with him (I'm assuming you're a girl) and say something like, ';How so? ^_^'; making sure you have that smiley face in there so that he will be brought into the conversation and have to reply. Hopefully he likes you back and will keep on flirting with you and you will flirt back and in the end it will be a wonderful relationship/experience.





2) You don't like this person at all and think he's a jerk/creep/w.e. In this case, you will just say something rude back like he's a jerk/creep/w.e. and then win (by this I mean everyone will agree with you and then comment back on him). Something that will do this would be like, ';You're such a creeper, I don't like you at all you ******* piece of ****';. Afterwords, you will block him and then post around that he's a jerk/creep/w.e... This will cause panic among your own friends who will see that this guy is a jerk/creep/w.e. and then you will win (again!).





Oh, and of course this all depends on what age you are because the first option would basically imply that he will sleep with you... So I'm sorry if this could offend you, but I did answer ^_^





Good luck!





P.S. And as the others say, you should delete that comment if you don't feel like you like him.What do you say to this?
if you like him you can say............';ooooooh la la. lol';





if you dont like him you can say.......'; ok that remark was akward';





lol
u can say. ';um.. ok? lol';





or u can say, ';awkward! lol';
that was kind of a jerk comment.





maybe just delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment