Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I grow facial hair out? (ima 17 year old)?

There are methods and things to eat(besides drugs) that helps boost the chemicals in males bodies


Sadly I dont know any.. :(


Please give me some resourcessHow do I grow facial hair out? (ima 17 year old)?
dont shave for a long time! theres a solution!How do I grow facial hair out? (ima 17 year old)?
i let it grow alittle bit and then keep shaving it and if you keep doing that once a week it should get darker and longer
Just dont shave. You will start getting facial hair soon. Every man gets facial hair so just wait. I'm sure you will get facial hair.
lol
be a man


dont wet ur bed then ull lose ur hair
shave every day.


everyday it will get thicker and more abundant.
I would think not shaving would be enough? I don't have facial hair (duh) but from what I've seen it comes in quickly. I wouldn't take drugs to do it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment