Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone know if Proactive facial cleanser really works?

NAWW!! brittany spears is on the commercial. she still has zitss.. =]Does anyone know if Proactive facial cleanser really works?
I know they are very drying to the face and not effective. The stars are advertising them for the money.Does anyone know if Proactive facial cleanser really works?
I've used it before,and it did make my face smooth. My acne wasnt too bad,but what i had..it took away. My sister also used this..and her face,too.. was smooth and clear.
didnt work for me. dried out my skin.
depends on your skin type it might work on your skin or it might not.
When i used it it didn't work. I tried it for 2months but it never got better. My cousin used it and it worked good for her but if stop using it for a few days it got so bad. I think it works great for some and bad for others.I used murad for 2 years and my skin was clear. Every few months i would get one or so. For some reason i started breaking out again (after 2 years of good skin) so i stop using it for now. Most acne products don't work right away and it may even get worse before it gets better. You try a product at least 30 days before trying something else. I plan on going back to murad i think my skin just got used to it. Washing your face twice a day makes a big difference. Also try peroxide after washing the face and before lotion at night that has helped a lot
As long as you use it as it's directed, it sure does. I've been using it for 2 months now, and it's worked better than anything else that I've ever used.
It does work, I had a client with severe achene and it clears it up drastically. She even switched to Walmarts equivalent because it was cheaper and you get twice as much product for less $ and it has the same ingredients.


The refining mask is 10% Benzoyl Peroxide cream which you can get at any dollar store which is great for emergency breakouts it practically dries them up overnight if you dab a little directly on the zit and leave it overnight.
Yes it really works, but you have to use it everyday and night. I have the three step system and if I don't use it everyday, my face starts to break out again. I also like the refining mask because it gets rid of stubburn blackheads and other problems with my skin
My sister used it and it didn't work. She chose to use the natural cleansing products. And she has no more acne or pimples. You can visit


www.ineways.com/givestar.


Hope it helps.
Inducing a chemical burn on your face with benzoyl peroxide might not be in your best interest:





FDA MedWatch...PLEASE NOTE, THIS WAS STATED IN 1995





';Benzoyl peroxide has been shown to be a tumor promoter and progression agent in a number of animal studies. The clinical significance of this is unknown.';


';Benzoyl peroxide in acetone at doses of 5 and 10 mg administered twice per week induced skin tumors in transgenic Tg.AC mice in a study using 20 weeks of topical treatment.';





While the FDA drags their feet with statements such as, ';the clinical significance of this is unknown';, it's still widely available for sale. And it's in a whole lot of products.





Statistically, half of us are going to have to deal with skin cancer at some point in our lives. When you or your child use products containing benzoyl peroxide, you might be putting out a red carpet for cancer to develop on your face or the face of your child.





While the FDA drags their feet to save face, they obviously aren't interested in protecting yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment