Friday, July 23, 2010

What brand of facial cleaner is best for combination skin? My cheeks are shinny & oily and my forehead is dry.

I don't want something that is going to cause pimples.What brand of facial cleaner is best for combination skin? My cheeks are shinny %26amp; oily and my forehead is dry.
I am going to be the third person to agree- go with Clinique! I've never been one to go with a particular makeup line, but I buy their moisturizer every time. I use their Dramatically Different Moisturizer- I also have combo skin. Remember to moisturize after you cleanse!





An exfoliating scrub will help, too- to remove the dry skin and open up your pores which will even out your skin.





Also, you need to avoid oil-free products- people seem so afraid of having a product with oil in it, but your skin is under moisturized- which is why parts are dry and others are over-producing oil to compensate! Water based products will only make it worse. Don't fear the oil, it will not cause pimples.What brand of facial cleaner is best for combination skin? My cheeks are shinny %26amp; oily and my forehead is dry.
For God's sake, don't go to Clinique. Three of their four cleansers can literally remove nail polish from your nails.





Dior has a pink gel cleanser that will do the trick. It's for all skin types and what it does is it makes your oily patches normal and your dry patches normal. It's awesome. I used it for my clients -- and myself -- all the time.
Cetaphil. It is gentle and great for all types of skin-
I have over the years had a the same problems. I use Clinique liquid facial soap and its fabulous!! Olay have good moisturisers so treat yourself to some new facial care, it will make you feel much better - maybe worth talking to your Dr too - they put me on Dianette (pill) which helped balance my hormones, this is what causes a lot of our issues - good luck
I am a makeup artist. I also have the same promblem. I have used alot of things but me and my friends, family, and clients that i recommended to have said they really like it:





Website at the bottom.





Clinique, Clinique, Clinique!





All of there products are hypo-allergenic


allergy tested and


100% frangrance free and was


created by dermatologists.





Check It Out











Their eye shadows last 8-12 hours, and I have alot of clients have oily skin and they been telling more people about it, it really does work. Its also light, to make you look natural!





There entire facial cleansing system is great! And truly, their acne spot treatment works wonders.....





It's all a little bit expensive.





';you get what you pay for in life, plus it's your skin, no need to skimp';








But if you go to this website, this is all the products for combination skin
Noxema face cleanser and then top it off with shea butter
Go to Clinique and ask them about their skin care products..


They'll tell you what you need from there..


My mom used to work there so trust me..what ever Clinique reccommends you..WILL WORK!!


GoOoD LuCK!!
Botanics Complexion Refining Deep Clean Mousse by Boots. If live in the UK then you can buy it in boots - if you live in the US then you can buy it at CVS or Target or any of their online stores.
clean and clear worked 4 me a nd it sounds like u hav a similar skin problem 2 me
I use Noxema. Its the best I have been using it for years and it works great. Get the origianl formula

No comments:

Post a Comment